Vegan and Gluten/Sugar Free. Serves 2.
You will need:
- 2 x clip-top jars
For the paste:
- 2 x cloves of garlic crushed or finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli finely chopped, with or without seeds to taste
- 2 inch thumb of fresh ginger grated or finely chopped
- Tablespoon of coriander stalks finely chopped
- Tablespoon of tamari or soy sauce
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon of coconut oil
- Teaspoon of sesame oil.
For the rest:
A selection of your favourite veggies, I like to use:
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 courgette spiralized
- Half a red pepper finely sliced/guillotined
- Half a yellow pepper finely sliced/guillotined
- 1 or 2 spring onions finely sliced (save some to sprinkle on top)
- Handful of radishes finely sliced
- A few edemami beans
- 1 pack choi
- Brown rice vermicelli noodles (dry)
- Bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 lime
Mix the paste ingredients together in a small bowl, once the paste is created, split it equally between the two jars, a dollop in the bottom of each.
Then add all the veggies, splitting half into each jar, along with the dry vermicelli noodles.
Finish with a bunch of coriander leaves, a sprinkling of spring onions, and half a lime in each jar.
You can now lock the lids until you are ready to tuck in!
To eat simply fill the jars with hot water from the kettle, leave to steep for a few mins, then enjoy!
Ideal for packed lunches or picnics, if you’re taking them to the park just add the water right before you leave.
I hope you love them, please let me know what you think in the comments below?
Much love and wellness,